26/08/2010

Movie - Law Abiding Citizen



Tonight I went to the cinema with Natii. We saw a movie called "Law Abiding Citizen" - In Italian "Giustizia Privata". It's a movie that came out in the beginning of the year but as Italy is even after Sweden in getting the new movies out on the cinema, this movie is quite new here... sad but true.

The first five minutes it irritated me that Jamie Fox spoke in Italian but after a while I didn't even think about it anymore as the movie was so gripping.

It was a very very cleaver movie. The idea was a little bit like the saw movies but I liked this one better. In other words a very good movie!!

Me today

Now I gonna go to bed and for the first time since I'm in Italy I think I gonna start reading a book....

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...