12/08/2010

Last day of sun...

What's wrong with the f***ing country... Can it ever rain normally? Even if its obviously rains less days here comparing to stockholm and london I would guess its coming down more water here in one hour than in the other two cities together in a day.

Walking my less than 5 min walk to the underground this morning I got equally wet as if I would had been standing 5 min with clothes on in the shower at home. I even had a coat one + a big umbrella. Im so upset!

Thanks got I have change of both shoes and clothes at work otherwise I would had got really sick.

I survived 4 years in London without wellington boots and a proper rain coat but now I realise that if I wanna spend the autumn in Milan I will have to buy them both asap!!

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...