18/08/2010

Two lovely days in Liguria

Nervi





Santa Margherita Ligure




Evening in Genova



(yam yam broschettas)




City tour in Genova
(The Duomo in Genova)

Porto Antico



Pieve




Bogliasco
(Tobi - Federica's soft coated wheaten terrier)








Now I'm back in Milan and should study like mad.... but tonight I spent the evening eating foccacia I brought with me from Genova, I been talking an hour on the phone, been unpacking my bag and now adding these pics. In other words no studies so far :( Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Baci e buona notte!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ohh majja got a new bf again, she's changing every week nowadays.Interesting to follow your blog, it's better action than the one on one three hill, mohaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. jattefina bilder. italien ar sa fantastiskt vackert. vill ocksa vara dar. (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...