20/10/2010

Job searching


Today I've been job searching... finally I started! I given up to get a good Italian CV so now I'm back sending around my English one. At least 4-5 people promised to help me to translate my English CV into Italian but as always in this country is mostly talking to make them sound nice and interesting.

Today I signed up at some recruitment companies here in Milan and I also sent it to LVMV in UK and to the L'oreal group in Italy. The problem is that I'm quite sure it won't led anywhere as to get a job in Italy it's all about contacts, sigh. Anyway, gonna give it a try some months. If it doesn't work out I need to come up with a plan B...

Now I'm off to my work at Rinascente! Tonight OOOOOLD Fashion with the girls! Long time no see ehh.. :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...