08/10/2010

Weekend plans


Look, I'm not myself anymore. It's Friday and I hardly have any plans for the weekend.
W H A T!

Few days ago some friends started to ask if I wanted to go out in the weekend but I answered no, I was tired and didn't wanna go out at all. Today it's Friday and all I want is to go out dancing, but now noone wants to go out anymore, buuuuu.

Tonight the plan is girl evening with Stefii, Ebba, Valeria and some more people. New group of people and I'm looing forward to it. Hopefully I will be able to convince them to stay out for a while ;)

Tomorrow is the big A&F party at Tocqueville, but as the prive' only takes in 150 people everyone who wants to get in need to get a table. Rosella is coing all way from Genova just for the party and I would love to join but I really don't fancy paying 60-70euro just for a night out, no no!

Maybe I should find someone to have a movie night with instead........


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...