18/10/2010

Great evening out with Rossella

Rossella is a girl I met by chance when I was down in Genova this summer. We talked a whole evening at a BBQ and we kept in touch. She's such funny girl, living a life very similar to mine so we always have lots to talk about. Yesterday she came up to Milan, we got the make up fixed at Rinascente, then we went to my place for some wine, then to Just Cavalli for aperitivo/dinner where Andrea had his table and then in the night we went dancing at hollywood. A long but nice night!!

Pre-drink in my place
Forza Roma!! :))
Aperitivo @ Just Cavalli



Danilo looking happy... ;)
Cavalli Vodka

@ Hollywood 04am this morning
Now I had lunch and I gonna go back to bed and stay there the rest of the day. This is the reason I normally never drink alcohol, I always get sick, bleehh. I've cancelled my eveningplans and instead I gonna invite some friend for dinner here so at least I don't need to move :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...