09/01/2013

The robot days are gone for this time...


Today I finally closed the financial year of 2012. The month end closing has been the worst since I starting working here. The overload of work has been terribly stressful and I had days I felt like a non stop working robot just registering invoices all day long. No time for deeper insight in what I was doing. No time for problem solving. No time for a chat with a colleague. Just what I call robot working 11 hours a day.

But already this Monday everything starting feeling better. I manage to get the reconciliations started and even if they always brings problems I love them. Detective work trying to find the gap for make them balance. Yesterday I closed most of the sales company I work with and today I finished the last one. Such relief handling over the last reconciliation report to my manager.

Now I feel free like a bird. I am off to the gym to get my body working as in the last weeks its been mostly my head doing the work.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...