26/01/2013

Lazy Sat night in...


My life has been going on non stop since far too long now and in these last days I have felt exhausted. That extremely tired and without energy that you can feel after being sick or something but I had to physical reasons to feel it... So, I promised myself a lazy weekend. Can´t say I have been holding that promise too well so far but at least tonight, at 9.30pm I am already in pajama ready to relax. 

I am still thinking about the Virgin fitness village membership. Am I worth it or is it just waste of money? 

While thinking I have done some shopping earlier one tonight and on the way home I got myself a fresh salmon fillet that I grilled with some nice herbs. Pics of it above. 

Now I gonna turn off all communication to the world and watch a nice movie. 
Good night everyone!

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...