06/01/2013

Crap Saturday night


Yesterday started off so good. Gym, good lunch, self treats and then some shopping...

Got home (with a headache) and started to prepare the dinner while I was choosing the outfit for the evening. Stephanie and Sara was coming over for dinner and then we were supposed to go to Jazz Cafe and I was very much looking forward to it....

Got on with my cooking and got the make up on. Headache got worse.

Kept preparing the dinner until I feel like dying. The head was exploding. I got fever and could hardly stand up anymore. Called to cancel the dinner with the girls. I was sad.

Put the dinner into the fridge and got myself some snacks. I wasn't hungry. Tried to read but my eyes couldn't read the words. Tried to watch a movie but couldn't have the sound on as my head felt like killing me.

Went to bed at 10pm. That is what I call a crap Saturday night.

xoxo

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...