29/01/2013

Lasagna dinner with team Nordic

 

If you haven't noticed one of my new "hobbies" is Italian cooking. I want to learn lots. I started off a little cooking school with Francesca just after few months in Milan but in the end we didn't really got that far, just few dishes. Now I am on the road again, I am trying to eat out less and cooking real stuff at home more often. And, as requested by you guys, I am also sharing my recipes.

Today I invited my little Nordic team from work for a Lasagna dinner. I have made lasagnas for years and find it quite easy and a safe choice when inviting people for dinner.

This is how I make it:

The ragu:
- Pan fried onions
- minced meat
- Garlic
- White wine
- Chopped tomatoes
- Salt, pepper, basil and chilli
(I let it cook for an hour, much less than the Italians that cooks it for 3 hours....)

Then the lasagna:
- Fresh lasagne sheets
- I bought the bechamel souse but it is quite easy to make at home but it takes time...
- Mixed grated Parmesan and Grana cheese

Done! However we forgot to take a photo of the lasagna before starting earing. Terrible I know but I guess we were hungry... Here is the piece that was left after we finished...


Below are other pics from the evening
Spicy tomato and zucchini bruschetta
Exotic fruit dessert; mango, papaya and ananas
Aloha, myself and Mando


xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hej Maria. Vad trevligt det ser ut. Det märks att du bor i Italien, en Svensk skulle aldrig offra 1 timme för en simpel köttfärssås och än mindre 3 timmar så klart. Sen tror jag Svenskar sällan lagar mat på vin då vinet ses som en lyxdryck och inte matlagningsingredient. Intressant i alla fall.:)
    Kram Malin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never even dare try to make lasagna :-)It's so complicated.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...