27/01/2013

Butter and honey for breakfast


What do you eat for breakfast?

I normally vary my breakfasts quite a lot, I have like periods when I eat some things and then I change for a period with something else...

This is what I have eaten this weekend
- 3 toasted slizes of multigrain bread with butter and honey (I know that it isn't overly healthy but I love it!)
- Kellogs K red fruits with fresh milk
- Big cup of Oriental cinnamon tea with honey and milk inside

So what should I do today? Go back and buy the membership at the Virgin Village? Ohhh, I don't know! Better to go back to bed and read for a while...

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. rätt svenskt:) men en frukt saknas för att bli komplett.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky u keeping so skinny...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mixing butter and honey too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...