20/01/2013

IKEA vs Maison Du Monde

Love this lamp!



 (Ikea is full of Swedish books, I wonder when they gonna start selling them...)


 (free swedish coffee for IKEA family members... poor people, it is disgusting)

VS

Maison du Monde







And some dinner on top of that...



Today was one of those day I could had stayed in bed all day. I have been really tired all day and the weather is just crap. Few degrees and a humidity level in the air so high it felt like raining. 

But Torri manage to get me out of bed and meet up with him some some window shopping at IKEA and Maison du Monde in San Giuliano outside Milan. 

I love IKEA. Maybe because it is Swedish and all the names are in Swedish I feel like home. But I love it also because it looks the same all around the world. They sell nice things for nice prices. 

Maison du Monde cost a bit more but the style feels a bit more personal than IKEA's. The white wooden style that I love is one of many the interior styles they got and there are so many things I would like to buy.

In the end, thinking of them both I would bay more big furnitures from IKEA and smaller staff plus maybe the bed and the sofa from Maison du Monde. 

I have fun walking around them both today. Then we had a quick piadina dinner in a shopping center on out way home and now, even if it still early, I gonna go to bed. 

Good night!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hej Maria. Vilka fina bilder. Du får IKEA att se väldigt lyxigt ut och det är nog det sista jag tycker om IKEA, hihi:) Förstår dock att IKEA utomlands får en visst känsla.
    Kram från ett väldigt kallt Stockholm
    Malin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...