14/01/2013

Brunch at Doppiozero Roma








Sunday and time for brunch. I had heard about this amazing roman brunch at Doppiozero so obviously I had to try it out. I didn't have any big expectations on it but it turned out to be the best brunch buffet I have ever in my life tried. The buffet was infinite of pizzas, foccaccias, different kinds of vegitables made in all kinds of way, grilled meat, fresh fish and pasta dishes. When you had eaten you overly full of this lunch buffet you arrived at the dessert buffet. At least 10 och 15 kinds of sweets like pancakes with syrap, muffins, cakes, tiramisu and fresh fruit. I have never seen sush a brunch either in London, New York, Stockholm or Milan.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hej. Ser så himla gott ut. Tänk om jag kunde åka till Rom bara så där... vilken dröm:-) När kommer våren till er?
    Kram
    Malin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...