27/01/2013

I did it! I signed up!






So all the thinking this weekend today ended up in buying the four months membership at Virgin Fitness Village. I start on Friday. I feel happy. It will be four nice months for sure doing things I love to do in a wonderful place.

On Wednesday I have my first medical visit which is a must for whoever wants to go exercising at this fitness village. The doctor will check more and less everything correlated with sport... Muscles, the back, neck, knee, lugns, a big heart test and some more. I am not overly happy about this as I hate going to the doctor but I guess it is good. A complete body check!

Today I took the exact 19 minutes walk to get there, signed up and they signed me in. Now they will keep an eye of me, my body and my training. Hmm. Well, maybe that is good too.
Today I did a body pump class which was great. Very energetic and friendly instructor but I was quite tired after yesterday so I didn't pump it too much...

Afterwards I couldn't resist half an hour in the spa. Just some jacuzzis and saunas... :)

Below is my healthy lunch I made for myself before going to the gym. Multigrain pasta with spicy home made tomato sauce and a fresh mozzarella on the top. Really nice and great as a base for the gym...



Now I am off for dinner in Annas place. Happy Sunday!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. You found motivation for more sport. How do you do this :D You are a strong woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Tesoro, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! We earn money to live well... A good fitness center is an invrestment in yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhhh va skooooooj!!!! va avis jag bliir!!! dans o spa tillsammans cant get better juuuu :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...