06/01/2013

Kvinnorna på 10:e våningen - Karin Alfredsson


This is the second book by Karin Alfredsson I read. It is another a story about the Swedish Doctor Ellen Elg and this time she is in Vietnam. 

The book tells you stories about prostitutes, child vendors, women's non-value in Vietnam and shows that almost everything can be bough by money. What you get from your society depends on how much money you got... 

This is a thriller and it makes me furious. The world is so unfair and it makes me cry when I think about how some people has to accept their lives. 

Also this time Karin Alfredsson manage to get her message out in a clear and easy way of reading. I loved this book as much as Pojken i hiss 54 that I read before Christmas. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...