01/01/2013

New Years Eve 2012-2013

 Francii and I

 I found a new friend <3 p="p">
 Edo and Claudio
 Francii and Edo
 Francii and Lore
 Tommy, Edo and Claudio


 Midnight - cheers and happy new year!! :)
 The great chef!

 Francii, Fede and I


Tired Maria in the early hours...

Our New Years eve consisted of a fantastic almost 6 hours long dinner. We were, I think, 16 people, some new faces some old friends, plus two pretty dogs. 

The couple organizing the dinner must have been preparering for hours as everything was very well planned and everything was delicious, just slightly too much. My favorite part of the dinner was the started with was a massive mix of hams, salamis. cheeses, salsas and crackers from all parts of Italy. It was so nice that I almost ate myself full just of all those things. That was followed by two types of pasta, followed by the main meat and vegetables plate and we ended by different kinds of cakes and liqueurs. 

No rushes to nightclubs or problems in traffic. No stressful fireworks. Just great people and good food and that it how I think a New Years Eve should be!

xoxo

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...