25/01/2011

What have I done today?


Today just swished away and when my flatmate asked me what I've done I first didn't remembered anything.... Maybe because I've done nothing special.

* Started off the day having almost one hour shower - manage to burn my hands when the water suddenly turned boiling hot...
* Had my normal massive breakfast but instead having yoghurt with muslin I had muesli with yoghurt as I manage to through half package of muesli into the tiny little yoghurt container.
* Walked to work extremely quickly as I thought I was late but I manage to come 15 minutes early instead.
* Worked all day with my sweet colleague Elisa, she sold a lot but I didn't.
* Had lasagna lunch with Veronica
* Walked home after work and had a snack break with Francii eating toasts with butter and honey, yam.
That's it. That's my whole day. Crap. Now I'm chatting to Nikii and soon I'll go to bed to read my fantastic new book.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...