29/01/2011

Most annoying person (sorry but it's true)

On the bus from the airport to Milan I happen to sit next to one of most annoying person I've ever met.... He was good looking and well dressed BUT....;

1. He sat down next to me even if the bus was half empty
2. He was a normal size guy but got a massive Woolrich jacket on so pratically he was occupying 1,5 seat
3 He didn't stop talking about himself; his amazinh Vice managing director job, his beautiful flat in central Milan, his cars and motorbikes, all his great contacts he got etc
4. He kept looking at his blackberry and Iphone (where he had pictures of himself as a desktop pics) even if noone called or text him...
6. When he didn't talk he wa trying to rap Jay Z's 'empire state of mind' but as he didn't know english very well/didn't even know the correct lyrics he was just putting together his own made english words
5. He was playing Super mario bros on Nintendo DS, with the sound ON!
7. He was shaking his right leg hystericly all the bus ride
6. Didn't want me leave the bus without giving me his number.... I was close to kick his shin but instead I game him my number but changed the last number...

Didn't know if laugh or cry when this nightmare bus ride finally was over.

Welcome back to Milan and the milaneesers Maria, sigh.

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...