05/01/2011

Stop searching for cheap things in Rinascente!

Tomorrow Italy is celebrating something called Befana! The celebration seems to be something similar what Sweden is doing on Christmas (24th December) in the morning. They have a massive sock and inside that you should put presents and sweets - they say that it's the Befana coming with treats for the k i d s.

Tomorrow noone are working, except me obvuously, and they orginize celebrations at home so today is the day to prepare for that so the centre are full of people searching for little and cheap gifts.

The only problem is that Rinascente got nothing cheap and I start loosing my patience of all the people asling for a cheap perfume, cream or lipgloss. It sounds so miserly when asking for "something economical" and I would also say it's quite brainless to walk into Italy's most fancy department store asking for it...Help me people...

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

1 comment:

  1. accipicchiaaaaaaa che bona sta femminona

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...