01/01/2011

01.01.2011

The dead day... The city is desert and noone is doing anything...
I woke up at 1pm and made a nice brunch for me and Rosella. Could had stayed eating sandwishes, pandoro and talking bullshit the whole day but we both had plans and had to rush out.
I went to meet Marcello (on the pic) and we went for a walk and to corso como for a coffee. Realized that last time I saw him was in June so it was nice to meet again.
Now I'm on my way back home again and I'm not sure what to do tonight. I'm quite tired so I woudln't mind staying in...
Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone


3 comments:

  1. Buon 2011 bimba. Ma che bel lavoro questo blog, verramente bellissimo. Giulio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh my god, look who's back. I told you. You wait and see and I'll be right, as always.

    So you managed to get 1000 blog posts in 2010. I've also counted that you have more and less 50-60 new friends in Milan and maybe 12 Italian boyfriends. Well done.

    Happy new year bella. Looks like you're 2010 was good but lets hope 2011 will be even better. More friends and guys might be hard but maybe a new job? What's your new years promises? tell us bella. Must be 9! Mohaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my biggest wish for 2011 is that you gonna leave me alone Johan. You're an obsessed freak!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...