05/01/2011

Siddharta with Sofia

Tonight I finally went to a place I have been recommended more than once, Siddharta close to Parco Sampione. Three different people who have understood my taste have recommended this place for me so when I finally got out from work early I thought it would be a good idea to go there.

I met Sofia and Cadorna and we crossed the Sampione park to get to Siddharta and it was just as beautiful, fancy and cosy as people has said. The food was delicious and the fruit cocktail I got (made of fresh strawberries, passion fruit, lime and carrot juice) was also amazingly good.

The place was kind of like old China white or Buddha Bar in London, but I like this one better!


One of the buffet tables - gnam gnam
My sweet Swedish friend Sofia
Me!
Good choice of aperitivo place, I'll put it on my own Milano aperitivo toplist as one of the nices places ever tried.

Siddharta Café
Address: Viale Elvezia, 4
Area: Sempione
Price: €10

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...