08/01/2011

Un Giorno Bellissimo

Off to work! Today I start working 13.30 and I have to stay until at least 22.30. I won't go out tonight so the whole Saturday it's only working working working. However I manage to study two hours this morning and in these two hours I wrote more than I did during the whole day yesterday. I might not pass the exam but at least I will have something to send in!

Look at the music video below! I'm not a big fan of Franscesco Regna but this song is ok and the video is soooo adorable!!

~ Francesco Renga ~ Un Giorno Bellissimo ~

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. How can you post this song and say you are NOT a big fan of Francesco Renga...? No only does he have a superb voice, but all his songs have a message...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...