27/01/2011

Arrived in Rome!

Now I'm in my grand mothers place in Rome. I gonna rest a bit as I'm really tired and then spend the afternoon and evening with my grand mother.
The flight was quick and on time. Malpensa's security was it's normal and they let me through with both a bottle of water, a razor and a pincett....
I sat next to a talkative american glamour model girl on the plan that told me everything about her 'sex and the city life' in NY. Quite funny. But as I didn't manage to sleep on the plan I gonna take an hour to sleep now.
Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

2 comments:

  1. buon divertimento romano piccolina. A presto. Bacione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoppas du har en skön ledighet o att det kommer lite fina bilder från Roma :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...