13/01/2011

Ape @ Noon


Tonight after a long day at work I went to Noon for a relaxing aperitivo. We were supposed to meet at 7pm but when I arrived at 7.30pm it was only me and Una there; the two organized swedes. The Italians came around 8-8.30... Sigh. However, it was a very nice evening; meeting Valentina, Marcello and their friends and then get to knew some new people. Just the kinds of evenings I like.

Only got two pics, taken before the others came. Then I forgot to take more pics :(

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. ciao, sei splendida!!! Sn fidanzato e sto cercando una scappatella. che ne dici? Scrivimi. / Mirco80@hotmail.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma vaffanculo!! Thanks to idiots like you I will never be able to trust you stupied Italians!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...