27/01/2011

The 90/91 busses in Milan

The busses number 90 and 91 are ones circulation around Milan centre. Number 90 takes the clockwise direction and number 91 the opposite direction and they both goes 24 hours a day. Very clever idea! The busses are big, clean and goes regulary.

The only problem is that is looks like a circus on these busses. Doesn't matter what time of the day you take the bus; there are always such strange people on it. The passagers which are on these busses are more international than tha airport bus;you see all kinds of nationalities, dressed in all kinds of way and they talks/screams in all different languages you can ever imagne. On top of that you have the homeless people sleeping in a corner of the bus and foreigner kids working as pickpockets (so better hold you bad close).

I rather walk alone through Milan by night instead of taking this bus. It's that awful!

However as my airport lift angrily rushed out of our house at 04 am this morning I had to take the bus 91 to the station.... On the bus I had one of those moments when I start wonder why I choose to live in Italy......?

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

2 comments:

  1. ahahha it is true it looks like a circus show on bus 90!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "as my airport lift angrily rushed out of our house at 04 am this morning" ...what have u done this time babe? Let me guess, you have broken another man's heart? Right? you're a real man killer baby. Mohaha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...