23/01/2011

I'm going to Rome!

This morning I got up 30 minutes earlier to check tickets prices. Next week I got three days off and I wanted to go away somewhere.... I was supposed to go to Charmonix but then Amanda told me that the beds me and my friend were supposed to sleep in was already taken for those days. Then I planned to go to visit Mario in France but he told me it was so cold there that they sleep with hat and gloves on.... Checked tickets to London but it was too expensive and the same with Stcokholm. So them Stefania came up with the brilliant idea to go to Rome together so that's what we gonna do!

I will fly down on Thursday, stay one day with my grandmother and then the other day with Stefania. It's gonna be so much fun!

Now I'm rushing to work. Amazing weather outside, would rather have spent the day at the lake but what to do...

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...