02/01/2011

New year but not a new life...

(Pic, Via Sant Andrea)

I don't like the fact of being in a new year but nothing has changed from the previous year. Three years ago I was starting the new year with a new job and last year the year might have started of very caotic but ended up being one of the best years of my life - and very different from the previous year, a real new life.

But this year starts of with no changes at all, and it feels boring. I think I gonna come up with a change, just need to find out what kind of change, any suggestions?

Now I'm on my way to meet a friend I haven't seen since June :)

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

2 comments:

  1. nytt jobb, ny pojkvan, ny bostad, ny harfarg??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have settled with boring...Boring is good.

    2010 värsta året i mitt liv. Trodde 2011 inte kunde bli värre men redan idag den 2ra så gick 2011 åt helvete.

    Gott nytt år hoppas du får ett riktigt bra år.

    Kraaam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...