09/01/2011

Start feeling sorry for myself

Since I come back to Milan after Christmas I've been working 12 out of 14 days. I had the 1st of January and last Friday off, otherwise I've been working between 7-10 hours a day. On top of that I have all the studies that is stressing me out plus the dinners with the LVHM head office. No time for relax or have fun.

This morning the first thing I saw was a text message from a friend complaining I'm not a good friend as I haven't been able to see him after new years. And he's not the only one complaining. My friends are used to the Maria always saying yes to dinners, parties and other happinings but I haven't been able the last two weeks and then I get shit for it.

I just feel I'm not enough for anything or anyone. I won't pass the exam, I don't feel 100% at work as I'm too stressed and I'm not a good friend as I don't have time for them. Is that the kind of life I want to have? The answer is no!

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

1 comment:

  1. It's about priorities. You have to decide what's the most important for you and focus on that.
    If your studies are what's important, then you can simply tell your friends: "Sorry, I will be busy with exams and work this week, but I will make it up to you next week". Explain the situation, they should understand it.
    And if going out and having fun is more important than exams, maybe you should ask yourself why you're studying in the first place.
    Anyhow, everything can be solved with a bit of creativity :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...