15/01/2011

Dinner and best of the 80's party

Dinner in Stefii's place with Andrea and Paolo. I was the chef and this is my starter :)
Stefii took care of cleaning up after me in the kitchen ;)
Andrea and I
Andrea and Paolo
The gang!
Best of the 8o's party at DIVINA
Had the time of our life since the moment we stepped into the club
Party pary!!


Our dancing partners of the night :)
Don't ask because I don't know.... boh
...and in some kind of way I always find myself a pair of sunglasses in the clubs haha
Lello and Simone
Simone and Stefii

Started to get tired around 04am...
...but Simone connived us to stay dancing for anothe half hour

Lello and I
The best of 80's parties are always such fun. Can't wait for the next one!!

Now I gonna eat a piadina for breakfast and then go to work.... :(

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. finally some fun party pics hihi :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ma guarda questa.... Non mi avevi promesso di non vederlo piu quello li...? Brava. Bravissima. Stronza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love is in the air lalalalaalalaa.... Ohhh, what did I say heh????? But hey, are u taller with high heels on??? That's no god because u will be wearing high heels on your wedding babe and u can't marry a sharter man!!! Moahahha.... I love this blog, I sooo enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're such an idiot Johan, but this time u made all my frinds laugh =P My 12cm heels rocks!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...