17/01/2011

I'm a bad blogger

I find it harder and harder to keep up with the writing on this blog. Even if it just takes few minutes to send a blog post from the mobile I keep forgetting about it or I just don't fancy doing it...

Sometimes I think I should stop blogging but then I know I would miss it. It's been part of my lfe for the past 6 years now so it's like a lifestyle. But I can admit it's time consuming and sometimes it's stressful too as I always feel I have to blog even when I don't have time for it.

Then, it's also a question what I actually want to share with the whole world. I do share almost everything but when I think about it's ridiculous that everyone always knows where I am and whom I'm with...

The Italians are control freaks and I've seen many Italian guys I've met here in Milan that finds this blog (donno how) are trying to use my blog to keep me under control - then they try to tell me off for what I do or not do, for who I meet or for opinions I have that I share on the blog. Many times it annoys me but I also have quite fun about it.

There are positive and negative sides of everything in life and also about blogging. But for now I will keep on blogging!!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Noooo! du maste fortsatta blogga. din blogg ar ju toppen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Förstår att det känns konstigt att dela ditt liv med så många, din blogg är jätterolig och du är en fantastiskt inspirerande person. Du lever det liv många av oss skulle vilja, men inte vågar..

    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  3. neee du far absolut inte sluta blogga jag alskar ju din blogg!!!! som tina sager du lever det liv jag vill ha hihihi :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...