30/01/2011

The sex and the city gang

There we were, 4 girls sitting in a bar drinking fruit cocktails and talking about life, guys, sex, career and parties just like the real sex and the city girls. The only different is that none the four of us are not Americans, we are actually all from four different european countries and then we happen to be in Milan and not New York. I was told I'm Carrie and I must say I kind of like that :)

We went to Cheese Bar for aperitivo; it's an amazing place with delicious food but not good if you're on a diet ;)

we're four very busy and important ladies ;)

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Milano is the place to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milano is great, but it's not New York ;)

    Who are you Tina? I like all your comments :) Do you live in Milan as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont live in Milan but I loove the city, spent a lot of time there last spring :)
    Would love to come back soon,
    Btw have you tried the pistaccio gelato at CHOCOLATE Via boccaccio 9?? Its to die for!!
    I really enjoy reading about your Milanlife :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...