09/01/2011

My 2011 New Years resolutions

The other day I happen to read an article about the most common new years resolutions people do. They normally involes spending more time with family and friends and then to become more healthy; stop smoking, drinking alcohol, get on a diet, buy a gym membership etc.

I am quite healthy as I eat well, I move a lot, I don't smoke and I rarely drink alcohol so not much I should change there. I can't spend more time with friends than I already do as I'm out with friends 6-7 days a week. So it was hard for me to come up with a little list of my new year's resolutions for this new year but after some thinking I came up with a few things at least...

1. Stay at home at least 2 evenings a week!
2. Read at least one book a month
3. Start to cook more advanced meals at home
4. Start a private pension saving
5. Try to go to Sweden more often, even if it's just for a couple of days.
6. Be better at e-mail my sweet friends I got all around the world. (I've been bad answering e-mails I know)
Then number 7 and 8 are about career and love but with risk that wrong people finds this blog I can'y write anything about it here... So that's my 8 things! :)

Happy new year!

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

2 comments:

  1. Hej Maria! Jag hittade din blogg när jag sökte efter affärer i Milano :) Jag ska nämligen dit i två dagar och tänkte ifall du ville tipsa om lite affärer? Nu menar jag inte Gucci, Chanel och Louis Vuitton som jag ändå inte har råd att shoppa i (jag är 15 år), utan typ lite billigare. Jag såg att Bershka och Abercrombie fanns, finns typ Miss Sixty, Victoria's Secret, New Look, Forever21 och Primark? Skulle uppskatta om du kunde svara på detta och kanske vart de ligger? :) Oxå då om det finns några mer liknande affärer. :P Kommer självklart titta in på din blogg igen om du svarar :D Tack på förhand, kram / Effie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Effie. Det finns en del billigare mode butiker trots att Milano mestavis ar fullt av de riktigt dyra och fina butikerna. Ta dig en promenad pa Via Tornio, Via Vittorio Emmanelle och Corso Buenos Aires. Det ar shoppinggatorna med de lite billigare butikerna. Kolla efter Bershka, Pimkie, Promod, extyn och Terranova. Aven Miss 60 och Abercrombie finns men de kostar redan mer an de andra butikerna jag namnde.

    Victoria secret och forever 21 finns tyvarr enbart inom USA. Primark och New Look finner du istallet i London... :)

    Lycka till!
    Marliina xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...