21/01/2011

Friday!


Today I'm off again. I have a contract working 32 hours a week and for once this week I work exactly 32 hours - 4 full days. Since the end of November I've been working more than 50 hours a week so I'm so happy that we're not falling back into place and I gonna do only the hours I've asked for.

Yesterday I didn't manage to blog. I worked all day and I spent most of the day arguing with my colleague :) Pagi picked me up from work and we went to drink a freshly squeesed juice before going to my place watching a movie.

Today my plan is to fix my Italian CV. I've asked around and friends have sent my theirs to get ideas and help so now it's time for me to make my own. Finally. It's a bit embarrasing that after 10 months in Italy I still don't have an Italian CV.... Then I have to clean the flat and start preparing for tonight. Gonna have a small dinner in my place and then we're going out dancing, can't wait!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...