04/01/2011

Feeling like a butchered pig

I can start of saying that tonight was a good night, we were at the restaurant area of Lotvs which and we were maybe around 60 people, or more. The dinner was amazing, most of the people very nice and I had a good time.

But I feel like a pig because of everything I ate. We got a five course meal, which is quite normal here in Italy, but loads for a little Swede like me - that also never leaves anything on the plate... I especially enjoyed the delicious buffula mozzarella starter and the passion fruit mixed dessert. In other words, it was very very good but I ate too much. Thanks god the company paid the taxi home as I could hardly move when I got up from my chair.

I feel butchered because of some people that was there... Most people working in my company are amazingly nice and they do all they can to make me feel like one of the group b u t, like in most working places there are people that puts all their energy to try to squeeze you down and feel bad. Why they do it is something I don't know but might have to do with their own self confidence all I know is that it's bloody annoying. I manage to have a person like this close to me part of the evening and I had to hear bullshit talking why me, as I'm not a real make up artist, should not had been offered a new contract, that I'm a fake person as I'm always happy and smiling etc etc.

I got sad but then I thought; I was offered the contract for e reason and it was because I'm doing a good job and because people like me for the one I am, so f**k off ;)

Anyway, I came home feeling happy. Givenchy is such amazing company and there are so many very nice, intelligent and professionally people working there. I'm really lucky that I'm part of the big Givenchy family!! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...