18/01/2011

The fashion companies are too much ahead

...I keep posting lovely winter collections for 2010/2011 on this blog, in other words the winter fashion we're wearing right now. At the same time my mail box is full of pictures and reviews from the fashion shows they're having in these days showing the collections for winter 2011/2012. My gosh. The summer haven't even started and already I have to start planning what to wear next winter... :)

As I am really fed up with the winter and I'm really longing for the summer I'm staring myself blind on the summer clothes now. Short skirts, beautiful dresses, hot pants, bikinis.... mmm, me like!!

Some summer collections 2010

Basso & Brooke

Beba's closet

Bottega Veneta

Bluegirl

Ana Salazar


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. wow love ur blog. u got great style and good choices of the fashion runways! Ana Salazar is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...