05/01/2011

A great evening with the 'Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy' colleagues

What I thought would be a good but calm dinner with the LVMH group ended up being a fantastic night out. We went to the restaurant Mason Espana - a gorgeous place in Abbiategrasso and like yesterday I would guess we were around 60-70 people. We got a four course fish and sea food meal, I ate a lot but not as much as yesterday so today at least I don't feel sick when going to bed. We obviously drank Moet Champagne as that also is part of the LVMH group :)

During the whole dinner there were three hostess's arranging games and competitions which were lots of fun to look. After the dinner the party got started and people were dance all over the place; also me, my colleagues and my manager. So much fun.

What is less fun is that I am now on my way to bed knowing that in 4 hours the alarm is gonna kick me out of the bed, zzz.
Before the dinner
Freelance make up artist Antonio Silva, my sweet colleague Elisa and my manager Paola
Other Givenchy colleagues

Antonio, Maria, me and Stefanaia (All Givenchy Milano people)
Antonio on the stage dancing for life...
The Givenchy director had to dress like a Milan fan and sing a whole Milan supporter song to gain ponts to his team, even if everyone knows he's one of the biggest Inter fan of the history.
We got loads loads loads of fancy and luxurious cosmetics from Givenchy and KenzoKi.
Me happy! ;)
Time to nanna.

Baci e buona notte
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...