26/01/2011

This is Italian politics (with english subtitles)

It's a little bit of a turbulence within the Italian government at the moment. Berlusconi keeps playing around like a 14 year old and once again some people had enough. Don't think that much gonna change even this time but it's interesting to follow the discussions - even if I can honestly say I don't care too much.

It's sad to say that there is no political leader in this country that has convinced me being better than Berlusconi so I fear crises if he would resign. The politics in Italy are in my eyes a big joke, like a comedy movie but it's fun to discuss it with people because everyone has such strong opinions and ideas and if you don't agree with them they start screaming and waving with their arms like a circus show.....

This video gives a good idea of the current situation.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...