06/01/2010

2009 - Del 2

Har hittat manga roliga nyarslistor pa olika bloggar och har sjalv plockat ut 30 fragor fran dem att svara pa, enjoy!
1. Did yo do something you’ve never done before?
I went to America for the first time in my life.
2. Did you keep any of your new years resolutions?Don't think I had any!?3. Did any of friends become parents this year?
No!
4. Did anyone close to you die this year?No.
5. Which countries did you visit?
UK, Sweden, Italy, Switzerland, Portugal and America.
6. Is there something missing year 2009 that you want year 2010?A new job!!
7. Which date from 2009 will you always remember?
Not really, 29th August maybe...
8. What was your biggest success 2009?
Donno :(
9. Biggest misstake?
Something I said to my bf.
10. Have you been sick or injured yourself?Had a cold twice I think, that's it!?
11. Best buy?
My mobile maybe!
12. What did you spend most on?The trip to NY.13. Did someone make you really happy?Yes many people did14. Which songs will always remind you of 2009?
Som jag hade dig forut - Melissa Horn

Come Mai - 883
You know me - Robbie Williams
Best of me - Daniel Powter
Chasing Cars - Snowpatrol
Empire State of mind - Jay Z and Alicia Keys
Sexy Bitch - Akon and David Guetta
Jai Ho! - Pussycats Dolls
Happy - Leona Lewis
Halo - Beyonce
Colpa Del Whisky - Vasco Rosso
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
Bad Boys - Alexandra Burke
15. Were you happier or sadder this year compared to previous years?
Sadder...
16. What do you wish you’ve done more?
Job searching
17. What do you wish you’ve done less?
Crying
18. How do/did you spend christmas?
In a beautiful snowy Stockholm with my wonderful family.
19. Did you fall in love this year?
No I was already in love.
20. Is there anything that could have made your year better?
Yes - getting a new job and having my boyfriend closer.
21. What made you feel well?My wonderful friends, family and boyfriend22. Who did you miss most?
Marci! But also my friends and family in Sweden.
23. The best new people you meet?
Valeria and
Eva
24. Favorite TV programme?
X Factor and The Apprentice
25. How many books did you read?
Think I read about 25 books in 2009, got the full list at home.26. Best book?Tusen stalande solar och Flyga Drake av Khaled Hosseini
27. Best restaurants you visited?
Osteria Dell'Arancio, Mews of Mayfair and Il Baretto - All in London
28. Did you make any nice holiday trips?
Yes, lots of them. My visits in Sweden are always lovely and then Italy, Portugal, Rome and New York were all amazing too.
29. How was "your" sports year?
Sweden missed out the world cup but at least Italy is in. Roma ended up on the 5th place in Serie A and AIK won the gold twice in Sweden!
30. How are you gonna make 2010 a better year?
I gonna find a new job, start impoving my Italian and try to sort out my relationship to its best...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...