19/03/2013

Power Balance


Tonight I wasn´t supposed to go to the gym but Silvia managed to convince me so I joined her to a class called Power Balance. Neither of us new what it was but we are both always happy to try new things so we went...

Power Balance is a mix of dynamic yoga, power pilates and few classic ballet postures. It focus to build up your body with real yoga poses but it using power pilates and classic ballet exercises to train your balance. I loved it. The instructor was a tiny, pretty, energetic and very motivating girl which obviously helped to like the class even more.

My plan is to do power balance every second week and bikram yoga every second week for a couple of months now.

In these days my work is very stressful and this kind of exercising is the absolutely best method to push away the stress and find the energy to go on.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...