08/03/2013

...and I suddenly start liking Bikram yoga


Yesterday I went back to the Bikram Yoga studio for another session of yoga in 40 degrees heat. I was not looking forward it. Maybe that was why I was very positively surprised, I actually liked it. What? It has been such pain every time and suddenly I kind of liked it. The heat is still the hard part and few times I felt dizzy. But for the first time I managed to concentrate on the yoga poses and there for I thought less about the heat. 

It was my third bikram yoga session this year. The fourth in my life. Everyone has always said that after 2-3 times you will start liking it but I refuted to believe them. That is why I was so surprised when I walked home feeling absolutely great about myself. 

Next week I can't go as I have a hatha yoga session booked on Monday (and I only do yoga once a week) but I will book Bikram for the week after and believe it or not, I am looking forward to it!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. hihihii va kul du va ju sa bomb saker pa att du hatade det och alltid skulle hata det kul att du andrade dig....... vill testa jag mee.... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Maria. Vad kul att du börjar uppskatta bikramyogan. Jag tycker jättemycket om det.
    Trevlig helg
    Kram
    Malin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...