07/03/2013

Parlami d'amore

Blogging while waiting for the train in my new trend. Love my "new" mobile.

Yesterday after the gym I ended up eating dinner in front of the film above "Parlami d'amore" and then I couldn't go to bed until the end of the film. Like most of you know I am a romantic girl that loves the Italian romantic movies.

Parlami d'amore was much more of a drama film instead of my usual romantic comedies. I am a big fan of the actor Silvio Muccino and that was one of the reasons I started to watch the movie. It was good entertainment and a nice way to end a busy Wednesday.

My rate:
( m m m )

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hej Maria. Jag tycker också om Italiensk film men när jag söker online på de filmer du tipsar om hittar jag dem bara på Italienska utan Svensk text. Har du några tips om hur jag ska hitta de Italienska filmerna med Svensk (eller Engelsk) text? Jag är lika mycket av en Italiensk filmälskare som jag älskar den Italienska musiken.
    Kram från ett soligt Stockholm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...