11/03/2013

Slow yoga course


Tonight I went to a new yoga class with Silvia. It was supposed to be dynamic yoga but it wasn´ and I am not really sure what it actually was. 

The course consisted of some muscle warm up exercises. So far so good. But then we went on doing what I would call, more warm up positions and then some stretching and then relaxation and then the hour was gone. If I say that I was kind of freezing throughout the whole class you can understand that it was absolutely no training at all, just some stretching. 

The instructor however seemed to be very good. Before the class started he did some yoga poses himself to warm up and he was very good so I wonder why he didn't let us to any of those yoga poses? Actually, we didn´t do a single traditional yoga pose. 

Well, it was relaxing at least... and that was well needed after a very busy day at work...

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Slow yoga is pure meditation. Try to enjoy it as it is excellent for you and your mind.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...