21/03/2013

Thai square Milano

 It took me three years to find a decent Thai restaurant in Milan. Three years! Thai food are among my favorites and as I haven't found it before here in Milan I have been addicted to eat Thai every time I go to Stockholm or London - where it is easy to find good Thai places. In Milan I have tried 4 or 5, one "Shambala" was very beautiful, maybe the most beautful in Milan but the food was nothing special. All the rest has been quite crap.

So, yesterday Stefania was in Milan and we wanted to try something different and new. I shoot the idea of Thai and she liked it. We chose a place, invited Matteo and Fabrii and went. The restaurant was very nice, extremely posh to be a Thai place. Elegant style and nice serving. The staff was friendly and the food was nice - nicely decorated and everything. Not the best Thai food I have ever eaten but for sure the best Thai food I ever had in Italy!

Yesterday I also had the best news of the year which made me so so so HAPPY!

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...