04/03/2013

My last dancing class at 20 hours Abruzzi

1. Part of the gym - 2. Me 3 - My open piadina dinner

"Only someone like you can be sad walking out of 20 hours gym for the last time", says my friend Luisa...  And it is true, I guess I am the only one almost crying when kissing and hugging instructors and other members good bye at my gym tonight. 

I won't miss the gym itself at all. But I will miss the people. And I will for sure miss my Monday dancing class I have been attending EVERY Monday for almost two years. 

Monday´s has been one of my favorite days of the week just because of this dancing class and now I won't go any more. Will I start complaining that it is Monday like my colleagues do now when I have nothing special to do in the evening? 

I know it is a superficial problem but I don't care. I hate good byes and I hate quitting things I really much like and tonight I have done both. I am hot happy. Good night.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had ur problems my dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh pooooor u!!! ja forstar preciiiis. jag tycker du ska fortsatta!! vad det an kan kosta ar dansen vart det o det kan bara vi diktiga dance lovers fatta!!! go for it girl!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...