06/03/2013

Tuesday 5th March 2013


Good morning people. I am on the train on my way to work. Outside its 7 degrees and raining, sigh. I was hoping the spring was on its way... Or maybe that is the spring? 

Yesterday it was my best friend Erika's birthday. Happy birthday to her! :-) Click on the link and check out her blog by the way. She is the best writer I know!

For me instead it was a very non special day in all kinds of way... I finished off my month closing at work, a whole day earlier than I thought I would. I was happy about that. Went home from work and just stayed in. Read a book and ate a hot soup. Kind of boring but at least relaxing evening.

I wish you all a good Wednesday anyway!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Happy bday Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! The weather in Milan needs to improve, because we want to spend Easter weekend there :-)

    Happy birthday to Erika! Off to check out her blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...