17/03/2013

Nike training club


Good morning Sunday!

Started off my day at the Virgin Fitness Village trying out a "Nike training club". It is the second hardest fitness class they offer (the hardest is called RED). 

Nike training club is a high core exercising where you do interval training mixing cardio and weights. During the first 30 minutes you should not stop moving more than just few seconds. They say that you don´t burn anything during the class but a lot for the next 36 hours. The more you eat afterwards the better it is. 

I was a bit nervous before the class but it went well and I felt happy and satisfied afterwards :-)

The bad part came when I realized I forgot my flipflops at home and therefore couldn´t go to the spa. Such disappointment but I survived even that... 

Had a massive lunch and now I will just relax for a while... Love lazy Saturdays...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...