16/03/2013

New top sushi place and Ribelle the brave


In the last few months I have been trying so many new sushi restaurants but no-one has been really good. That is why my friend and I were so happy when we yesterday walked in at the place we occasionally had booked just because of a nice webside, and find a very sweet restaurant. When the food arrived and it was both very esthetically good looking and very tasty we were happy. 

MIYAKO sushi is now on the top for my little sushi place list in Milano. 


Arriving home we watched the Disney movie Ribelle the brave that my flatmate gave me. It was very sweet. Not often Disney manage to do good movies lately (I so much prefer the older ones) but this one was great. Then I just loved the Scottish(?) accent they all had. 
My rate: ( m m m + )

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...