10/03/2013

Momix Alchemy dance show





You all know I love dancing! It is pure passion both to dance myself and to watch other people dance and that is why I could not miss this years biggest dance show, Momix Alchemy. It is a show bringing mordern dance, good music and cool lightenings together in something I have never seen before.

For my taste it was slightly too strange. I am not very cultural or a big fan of alternative styles and I guess that you should be to fully enjoy this show. But I liked it anyway, some pieces much more than others but in total I got out positive and satisfied and so did also my friend. We are both glad we went.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. very cool. who did u go with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verkar vara häftigt men ser mer ut som en cirkus än dans?:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...