09/03/2013

New Garibaldi and galleria Carla Sozzani


Its been a boring raining day in Milan. I decided to skip the gym because of my arm problem and instead I met up with a friend for a coffee in Corso Como. 

We went to have a look at the new Garibaldi area, that from nothing has grown up and become a little manhattan with lots of modern skyscrapers and houses made of glass. The new area is big and nice but it doesn't feel like Milan, or Italy at all...

After out little walk we went to Galleria Carla Sozzani to see the latest photo exhibition of Alfa Castaldi. Nothing special in my opinion. 

From Corso Como I walked all the way down to Rinascente where I spend an hour just talking to different ex colleagues. It it was fun :-) I might not miss my work there a lot but I do miss the connection in between the co-workers.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...