24/03/2013

Hard training, spa and lots of rain


Sunday and the rain is falling heavily outside the window. It is like a little weather man up there is deciding, during the week it should be 16 degrees and sunshine but in the weekend when everyone's off, then... it should be cold and rainy. And it is not raining normally.. The rain is really poring down and the streets looks more like rivers than streets. 

This morning I took my hunters on and went to the gym. Did a hard total body work out and thought of doing also the aqua zumba class afterwards, but in the end I didn't. Instead I just relaxed one hour in the spa.

Walked home and had lunch and since I have been suffering of a terrible headache and I don't manage to do anything of what I was supposed to. :-( 

Crap Sunday afternoon!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. assa spa pa gymmet ar ju varsta lyxen...undra om virginklubbarna i london oxa har det???danceworks har ju som du vet allt annat an ett spa...vill inte ens duscha dar...hihih:o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...